Saturday, March 27, 2010

last night

I was sooooo hungry last night, so me and cassie and this guy that we had to "entertain" came with us. i have to explain here why we were entertaining him. Cassie's friends boyfriend came up to see her and he brought his friend along with him, soo she wanted time with her man so we had to keep him busy, anyways xD we WERE going to go to mcd's but they were fuggin closed. so he took us in his truck and went to see if burger king was open. It wasn't. sooo we ended up at a gas station and I finally got some food. the guy, bradon, was kind of cute, waaaay to much of a hick/mainer for me though xD plus he has a crush on cassie, oh well. still waiting for chris to make up his mind

6 comments:

  1. make up his mind about what?

    You better not go back to him >=O You said you were done with him. It'll just be a huge disastor @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I think we can work this out, and if he wants to try one more time I can't say no

    ReplyDelete
  3. im just sayin. if it goes down bad again, it's going to hurt even worse. been there done that. I want you to be happy, and honestly I just think you can do better and he just isn't worth the time. If he was willing to throw you away once already, he can do it again @_@

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know and I'm glad you care so much <3
    I might be acting stupid and foolish for letting him have another chance...but I have to find out on my own. when its good between us, its really good. but when its bad...well you know. I just think that if we can get through all the stresses college puts on us, among other things, they we might have a pretty good chance, you know? maybe im just stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dunno. it just feels like the roles are reversed xD It was me and devin and you always being angry and stuff and now its you and chris, and me being angry xDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. xD It does feel that way, I was just thinking that too. I dunno either ;-;

    ReplyDelete