Wednesday, February 10, 2010

important peeps ;o

I was thinking the other day about all the people who have made a special impact on me, either good or bad. so i decided to write the list down on here!!

Ashley C. OMG do I miss you buddy! when you left it felt like my other half was moving with you. Your the only true friend i have had in a really long time, or at least the only one that still manages to try and stay in touch. You are so freaking amazing and you made my life so much more interesting than it was before I met you. I love all the times we just lazed around your house being complete idiots and it was more fun than going out and doing crap m ost of the time. I miss going to the park and swinging on the swings and running from "master" and making stupid videos of us running around all over town. if you don't come to visit me this summer i'm gonna kick your assss, and I'm so happy that you finally found someone who loves you and is good to you, you deserve it babeh ;o

Hillary H. I really wish we hadn't drifted apart in high school like we did. You were my first real best friend I had since moving up here, and i was so glad for that. you are soooo fucking crazy but thats why I love you. I still remember the night you and another friend slept over and you were afraid to go to sleep cause you thought the lava lamp was going to set the house on fire xD and when we kept her up all night talking about star wars and titanic, when I practically lived at your house like every single day because I felt like I was part of your family. holy crap now that I think about it that was like back in 6th grade!! I miss you and I hope someday we can hang out like we used to, You'll never know how much it saddens me that we aren't close anymore....

Chris B. God I don't think you know how much I really do love you. I say it to you every single day, but its still not enough to express it. Jesus have we been through some hard times this past year or so. so many times had I thought I was going to lose you, but you stood by me and promised nothing was going to break us apart, no matter how much others wanted us to. I know I can be the most stubborn headed, a big pain in the ass, grumpy for no reason, have a bad temper, and still you don't leave. I don't know how or why you put up with it but I can't thank you enough for loving me like you do. it's been almost two years now and I hope years from now we can be the cranky but cute old couple you hardly see anymore.

Nate P. You, are the biggest asshole ever. and the only thing I am thanking you for is you taught me that even if a guy is your friend, and seems like the nicest guy who would never hurt someone he is close to, he can be a cold hearted piece of shit that no one trusts. so thanks for that.

Mr. Barnes. My class was the first class you ever taught, and I think we both learned a lot from each other. you were one of the best teachers I probably ever will have. you were so kind, sweet, helpful, and even brought your cat princess in to play with. you came out to my class, and because of the beautiful person you are, I think thats what made me accept gay people for who they truly are. I won't ever forget you and I certainly hope you don't forget me as the years go by.

Dani L. I'm pretty because of you I was able to get through this past summer without ripping my hair out!! taking a 14 week college course in 6 weeks wasn't easy, at all. But because pf your help and all around awesomeness I was able to make it and get my 4 college credits. I love your personality and You are an amazing women whom I won;t ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment